The Lumen Christi Missal is a beautiful, permanent, comprehensive worship resource for the pew. It has quickly become one of the most viable permanent replacements for disposable missal subscriptions, and so much more.
Offer your parish a missal that truly reflects the beauty, dignity and timelessness of the sacred liturgy, and open the door to deeper liturgical renewal.
- Lectionary Readings and Antiphons for cycles ABC, Sundays and Feasts
- “Simple Gradual” containing over 300 simple chant settings of antiphons for the Entrance, Offertory and Communion that can be sung by the assembly, covering the entire liturgical year, including all Feasts in the Proper of Saints, Commons, Ritual Masses, and more
- Responsorial Psalms and Alleluias in simple chant settings for the entire year, including Daily Mass
- Daily Entrance and Communion Antiphons are pointed to be sung to one of eight simple antiphon tones
- The Order of Mass according to the new translation of the Roman Missal with people’s parts notated to be sung or spoken, including the Eucharistic Prayers
- Eighteen Mass Settings, including the ICEL chant setting, three newly composed simple English chant settings, the full Kyriale Simplex, and nine of the simplest and most commonly sung Gregorian Ordinaries
- Devotional Prayers including Prayers Before and After Mass (from the Roman Missal), Examination of Conscience, Formulas of Catholic Doctrine, Prayers before and after Confession including the Seven Penitential Psalms, and the Rite of Reconciliation, Common Prayers (from the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church), Common Litanies, The Stations of the Cross, Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction, and more. More details »
If you have any further questions, would like to request a sample copy, or if you would like to learn how you can bring the Lumen Christi Missal to your parish, please contact us.