The Lumen Christi Missal is a beautiful, permanent, comprehensive worship resource for the pew. Published in the Fall of 2012, it has quickly become one of the most viable permanent replacements for disposable missal subscriptions, and so much more.
Offer your parish a missal that truly reflects the beauty, dignity and timelessness of the sacred liturgy, and open the door to deeper liturgical renewal.
- Lectionary Readings for cycles A, B and C for Sundays and Feasts
- Antiphon texts of the Roman Missal and Graduale Romanum for the Entrance, Offertory and Communion chants for Sundays and Feasts
- Over 300 simple chant settings of antiphons for the Entrance, Offertory and Communion that can be sung by the assembly, covering the entire liturgical year, including all Feasts in the Proper of Saints, Commons, Ritual Masses, and more
- Responsorial Psalm settings with verses from the Revised Grail Psalter for all liturgies, including Daily Mass
- Alleluia refrains taken from the Graduale Simplex arranged for the entire liturgical year
- All Sequences, Antiphons, Hymns, Responsories, etc. that occur in special liturgies through the year, including all Holy Week Passion Readings
- Entrance and Communion Antiphons of the Roman Missal for Daily Mass that can be recited or sung by the assembly to one of eight psalm tones
- The Order of Mass according to the new translation of the Roman Missal with people’s parts notated to be sung or spoken, including the Eucharistic Prayers
- ICEL Mass Setting, Three Newly Composed English Mass Settings, and the simplest and most commonly sung Gregorian Ordinaries
- Devotional Prayers including Prayers Before and After Mass (from the Roman Missal), Examination of Conscience, Formulas of Catholic Doctrine, Prayers before and after Confession including the Seven Penitential Psalms, and the Rite of Reconciliation, Common Prayers (from the Compendium of the Catechism of the Catholic Church), Common Litanies, The Stations of the Cross, Eucharistic Adoration and Benediction, and more. More details »
If you have any further questions, would like to request a sample copy, or if you would like to learn how you can bring the Lumen Christi Missal to your parish, please contact us.